The editor of the Site is the company Energecia, a simplified joint stock company (hereinafter the “Company”) registered with the RCS of Paris under the number 853 790 558. Its registered office is located at the following address: 4, rue du Roi de Sicile 75004 Paris.
Hosting of the site is provided by woocommerce Inc.
We value the relationship with our customers as much as transparency and honesty in the way we operate.
1 – ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Our Site is regularly updated, so we may change the content at any time. If necessary, we reserve the right to interrupt access to our Site, or even to close it for an indefinite period. However, we are under no obligation to update and accept no responsibility if certain information is no longer up to date.
Our site is regularly updated, so we are likely to modify its content at any time. If necessary, we reserve the right to interrupt access to our Site, or even close it down for an indefinite period. However, we are under no obligation to update and we decline all responsibility if certain information is no longer up to date.
2 – CREATION OF AN ACCOUNT
The User declares that the personal information provided during registration is complete, accurate and allows him/her to be precisely identified. Any personal information that would be fanciful and/or slanderous is likely to lead to the closure of the User’s account and the cancellation of his order, at our discretion.
The user is responsible for all actions carried out on our Site by means of his login and password. Any User registered on the Site will be committed for any order placed with his identifiers, subject to the right of retraction (as provided in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale).
3.1 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – CONTENT OF THE SITE
The content of our Site is protected by copyright law and by other laws in France and in other countries
Le contenu de notre Site est protégé par la législation sur le droit d’auteur et par d’autres lois en France et dans d’autres pays.
Vous êtes libres d’imprimer une copie et de télécharger des extraits de certaines pages de notre Site pour votre utilisation personnelle et d’attirer l’attention d’autres personnes (appartenant à votre sphère privée) sur le contenu de notre Site.
En revanche, vous ne pouvez modifier, de quelque façon que ce soit, les copies papiers ou numériques imprimées ou téléchargées depuis notre Site, et vous ne devez utiliser aucune illustration, photographie, vidéo ou séquence audio, ou tout graphique indépendamment du texte s’y rapportant.
In case of reproduction and/or use of any illustration, photograph, video or audio sequence, or any graphic on our Site, you must imperatively and systematically mention our status as author of the said content (as well as any person having contributed to it).
You may create a link to the home page of our Site (to the exclusion of any other page of the Site), provided that the link is created in accordance with applicable law and that it does not damage the reputation of our Site and does not allow you to take advantage of it.
In addition, the creation of this link must in no way suggest the existence of any form of association between you and the Company, or any approval or support on our part.
The creation of a link to our Site from a site that does not belong to you is strictly forbidden.
Our Site must not be framed by any other site whatsoever, and the creation of any link to any other page of our Site other than the home page is prohibited. We reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time without notice.
In any event, the website on which you insert a link to our Site must comply in all respects with our content standards.
The use of our Site and/or all or part of its content for any reason other than those mentioned above and in particular for commercial purposes requires our prior written authorisation, which must be requested from us (by email at the following address: email@example.com).
You must not misuse our Site or knowingly introduce viruses, Trojan horses, etc. or any other malicious or technologically harmful material.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server that hosts it or any other server, computer or database linked to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a “denial of service attack” or “distributed denial of service attack”.
We will report any violations to the relevant law enforcement authorities and cooperate fully with them by disclosing your identity if necessary.
In the event of a breach, we reserve the right to immediately delete your User account and deny you access to our Site, either temporarily or permanently.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other materials due to your use of our Site or your downloading of any material from this Site or any linked site.
In the event of failure to comply with the provisions set out above (and in particular in the event of misuse of any illustration, photograph, video or audio sequence, or any graphic on our Site), we reserve the right to delete your User account and to deny you access to our Site (either temporarily or permanently). You must also, on our first request, return or destroy any (paper or electronic) material you may have made. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
We also reserve the right to claim damages.
3.2 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – USE OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE (FOR NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES)
However, you cannot modify, in any way, the paper or digital copies printed or downloaded from our Site, and you must not use any illustration, photograph, video or audio sequence, or any graphic independently of the text. relating to it.
In the event of reproduction and / or use of any illustration, photograph, video or audio sequence, or any graphic of our Site, you must imperatively and systematically mention our author status of said content (as well as of any person therein having contributed).
3.3 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – CREATION OF A LINK TO OUR SITE
You can create a link to the home page of our Site (to the exclusion of any other page of the Site), provided that this link is created in accordance with the laws in force and that it does not damage reputation of our Site and does not allow you to take advantage of it.
In addition, the creation of this link should in no way suggest the existence of any form of association between you and the Company, or any approval or support from us.
The creation of a link to our Site from a site that does not belong to you is strictly prohibited.
– finally, we can obtain customer lists from third parties in order to invite new people to share the energecia.com experience. However, these lists only include people who have consented to receive promotional emails. In any case, all our emails include an unsubscribe option.
The use of our Site and / or all or part of its content for any reason other than those mentioned above and in particular for commercial purposes requires our prior written consent which must be requested from us (by email to the address following: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Don’t like to receive spam? Good thing we don’t like to send them. That’s why we promise to use your Personal Information only to improve our services.
For example, we will not unnecessarily share your information with third parties unrelated to the Site. For example, we may use information collected on :
- 3.6 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – SANCTIONS
- In the event of non-compliance with the provisions set out above (and in particular in the event of misuse of any illustration, photograph, video or audio sequence, or any graphic on our Site), we reserve the right to delete your account from User and to prohibit you access to our Site (temporarily or permanently). You will also have to, on first request from us, return or destroy any copy (paper or computer) that you could have made.
- We also reserve the right to request any damages.
- 4.1 – CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY – INFORMATION COLLECTED
- When browsing our Site and in order to provide you with the best possible service, we may collect several types of information, including:
- when ordering or creating your User account: your name, contact details (address, email address, telephone number) and the information on your credit card. when ordering: the delivery address (es), the username and password associated with your account and the history of your selection of products and your actions on our Site. during any request for information, any email sent to our customer service, subscription to our newsletter or any other service, participation in a contest, vote for a product or posted opinions: your name, your contact details and any other information such as your age , your interests and your product preferences. during any visit to the Site: your internet location (IP address, domain name such as .fr or .com, url of origin), the browser used, the country and the telephone prefix of your computer, the pages of our Site that you consulted during your visit, the advertisements on which you clicked and any research that you carried out. we may collect this information even if you do not have a User account with us. Finally, we may obtain customer lists from third parties to invite new people to share the typology.com experience. However, these lists only include people who have consented to receive promotional emails. In any case, all our emails include an unsubscribe option.
- Finally, we inform you that our Site is monitored and that we are required to record any information concerning your visit to our Site that could help us improve the quality of the services we offer.
4.2 – CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY – USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
For example, we will not unnecessarily share your information with third parties unrelated to the Site. We may, for example, use the information collected on: processing your orders, improving our Site, the management of a contest, promotion, survey or other options on our Site, improving our customer service, improving your browsing experience, the sending of periodic emails or information relating to our offers and products, improving our advertising. By visiting Energecia.com, you agree to be contacted by us for any of the above reasons, whether by telephone, email or mail. You confirm that you will not consider the use of your Confidential Information as being an infringement of your rights as provided for by French regulations.
In accordance with the regulations on Personal Data, you have various rights, including the right to access, rectify and oppose the processing of your data. To exercise your rights, simply write to us indicating your surname, first name, address, email (used to create your account) and attaching proof of identity by email to email@example.com.
You can choose to stop receiving emails from us at any time. Instructions for unsubscribing from our lists can be found at the bottom of all our emails.
Energecia.com has implemented numerous security measures to guarantee the protection of your Personal Information.
We have a security system and the most powerful servers on the internet. All sensitive/payment data provided by users is transmitted via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol and encrypted in our database. They can only be accessed by authorised persons with specific access rights to our systems and are required to keep this information confidential.
4.4 – CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY – COOKIES
The term “cookie” also refers to a small information file that any website transfers to your computer via the browser you use. It allows websites and systems providing services to recognize your browser, record and remember certain information in order to interact with you and improve and personalize your browsing experience.
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your Personal Information. They may, however, be communicated to trusted third parties who assist us in the administration of the Site, the proper functioning of our activity and the services that we offer, to the extent that these third parties undertake to keep this information confidential.
Afin d’améliorer notre compréhension de nos visiteurs, nous pouvons également faire appel à des prestataires de services. Ces prestataires ne sont pas autorisés à utiliser les informations recueillies en notre nom, sauf pour nous aider à faire fonctionner et améliorer notre activité.
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal information. It may, however, be communicated to trusted third parties who assist us in the administration of the Site, the smooth running of our business and the services we offer you, insofar as these third parties undertake to keep this information confidential.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act you can, at any time, exercise your right of access and rectification of information concerning you by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Because we respect your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the General Regulations for Data Protection (RGPD). We will therefore not share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent (except as provided above).
ARTICLE 5 – LIMITATION DE RESPONSABILITÉ
We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information on our Site, including any comments or content posted on our Site by third parties.
Our site may contain links to other sites and resources owned by third parties; these links are provided for information purposes only. We do not control the content of these sites or resources and we accept no responsibility for their content or for any loss or damage that may result from their use.
To the extent permitted by law, the Company expressly excludes these terms and conditions:
- all warranted terms and conditions and other terms that may otherwise be imposed on us by law (except as provided in these Terms and Conditions of Sale);
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by any User in connection with our Site or its use, inability to use it, or the consequences of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any information published on our Site, including but not limited to any : *
- Loss of business activities ;
- Loss of turnover, profits, revenues or anticipated savings ;
- loss of contracts or customers ;
- loss of data ;
- waste of time in terms of management or administration ;
- and any other loss or damage whatsoever, howsoever caused and whether arising from tort (including negligence), breach of contract or any other cause, even if foreseeable.
We also decline any Zen responsibility in case of disturbances of the site, computer errors or on the Site, sending emails to an erroneous address or any other malfunction or interruption which would be linked to the internet.
ARTICLE 6 – APPLICABLE LAW
ARTICLE 7 – CONTACT US